Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lions, Tigers, but no Bears...Oh my!!!!

On Sunday, Jakson enjoyed his first trip to the zoo. I know, you are thinking that an almost 9 month old child probably won't get much out of a zoo visit, but it was fun to think that he will remember it for the rest of his life. Brett and I had tons of fun there. I think Brett enjoyed it the most out of everyone. Jakson was awake for the whole time and his favorites were the giraffes because they got sooo close, the fish in the tank, the poison dart frogs, and the seals. We are so excited for our trip to the Omaha Zoo in October!!!!

This might be my favorite pic of the day.


Looking at the poison dart frog. They are beautiful! So colorful!


Checking out the Macaws.

Watchin the giraffes. It was feeding time so they were all out and very close!

Wowsers...


The seals.

My little Prairie Dogs. He started crying right after this.

Brett's picture taking skills.


Momma feeding the goats. Jakson got a kick out of this!

Mom, that's sure a big dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment