Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Katelyn, Macy and Max, big boy accomplishments, what a weekend!!!



Jakson and Macy in their PJs playing. Brett's playing dentist.



We got the pleasure of watching Katelyn Clausen while her mommy and daddy met some friends for a very special occasion. It was nice having some pink in the house!!! Izzy was being her typical "guard dog" self. Loved her...



Here's baby Kate and Jakson...he thought she was very pretty and so do we!!! What a doll!

This is what I saw when I went into the room to get Jakson up from his nap on Friday. He's figured out how to pull himself to his knees in his crib. My baby is growing up. The mattress needs to be moved down again....


This is what I saw when I went into Jakson's room yesterday after morning nap. He mastered standing in his crib...Brett, you REALLY need to move the mattress down now!

Here's a pic of my baby and his baby blues...and a little slobber too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment