Saturday, July 11, 2009

A day in the life of the new MOBILE Jakson Paul Hoversten

This morning was a very busy morning for me. Here's a few pictures of Jakson discovering new things around our house. I think I may have my hands full what do you think?


First, I made a mess at breakfast. Mom dropped some oatmeal and I thought it would be fun to play in it!!!


Then, I found the new basket of books. Hmmm, what's in here? Maybe I can get the books out? Maybe I'll pull myself up for the FIRST TIME!!???!!! Had to get that diaper butt shot. So cute...



THEN, I decided to chew on Izzy's doggy chew toy AND pull down mom's magazines off the rack.


NEXT, I was off to the blinds. They are sooo fun to move up and down and PULL on!!!!



Now, on to chewing on the bottom of mommy's running shoes. Why are these sooo tastey??? Whew, what a morning! Gotta love 8 month olds...I need a nap!




No comments:

Post a Comment