Monday, August 31, 2009

State Fair 2009

Well, you can tell I'm officially back in the working world again. Sorry for the delay of posts. I still have a ton of pictures to post and blogs to write. Welcome to my world of always being behind on things during the school year!!!

We took our first "family of three" trip to the state fair. Many of you know that the state fair is a must see every summer for me. I usually go at least three times. Once for The Nadas, once with my parents, and once to see my cousin dance, and once just to go. This year, it was MUCH different. Due to the circumstances of having a 9 1/2 month old child, our scenary (and beverages) were much different. We loved every minute of it though and wouldn't change our new itinerary for the world. There is just something about seeing your baby's face when he sees baby chicks. I can't wait to take Jakson on the BIG SLIDE and to Little Hands on the Farm next year!!!! So much fun to have!!! Enjoy the pics!
















No comments:

Post a Comment