Friday, September 23, 2011

Hoversten Haven AT LAST!!!


I can't believe it's been one YEAR since I blogged the last time!  I guess having two kids keeps you pretty busy, but happy and busy.  This last year was best/hardest year of our lives.  We moved into a little tiny two bedroom rental house after we sold our townhome in August of 2010 three weeks before Lyv was born.  Brought another little one into the world, survived the winter cooped up in a little 10 x 10 living room with my post-pregnancy hormones, I survived breast feeding for 6 months, Brett had some health scares, we decided to build a house, Jakson went through the TERRIBLE twos, our house was finished, we moved OUT of the little crazy house, MOVED into our new house where I've been teaching the last 9 years, went on two trips to the cabin, and my baby brother got married to the love of his life!  Life has been crazy, BUT we are so happy and we both feel we made the right choice by deciding to move to Carlisle.  Since I've been teaching here for 9 years, it feels like home.  We know tons of people already, our neighbors are great, there are always kids playing outside for Jakson to play with, we know lots of people to watch the kids if Brett and I need a night out, we are very close to my Aunt and her family, and we LOVE our new house!  Needless to say, we couldn't be any happier.   Here are a few updated pictures of our fam.  We just love our Lyvie Lou and Jakson to pieces.  They are the best thing since sliced bread.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment