Sunday, July 25, 2010

Churchisms

Jakson is starting to talk nonstop.  He's growing up soooo fast!

Today in church, about 10 minutes into the sermon, he says loudly "Bye, bye?".  Then, a few seconds later he starts walking out of the pew and he says "I be right back!".  I guess he wasn't having the whole church thing today. 

Not long after that Brett and I thought we smelled a dirty dipee.  So I checked Jakson's pants assuming he had taken his usual 9-10am dump.  Nope, it was clean.  The next time I checked, Jakson shouts out in church during the sermon mind you...  "I toot, I toot!!!" 

I think we're learning we need to filter our conversations at home a little bit better...

Gotta love the lessons church gives you.  About God AND what not to say around your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment